Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall is finally here!

I love the Fall. I love the crisp cool nights, the changing leaves, building fires, cuddling up in warm blankets. I just love the change the season brings.
One day Kailey and Preston came running in from the backyard wanting me to come to the back to see what they where doing. They had been back there raking up the leaves so they could jump in them. That is one of the fond memories I have of fall and being little. I LOVED jumping into the biggest pile of leaves I could. That is EXACTLY what they where doing! There wasn't very many leaves they could rake up, but they sure had fun with what they could gather.
I love the look on her face in this first picture. Every picture I took of her running to the pile of leaves she has her tounge sticking out with pure determination. It was so cute!
Preston is all boy!! He had a blast jumping in the leaves over and over again. Later that night we broke in our new fire pit J bought. We roasted Hot Dogs in our own backyard. I think I'm gonna love having it!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the pic of Preston and Kailey holding hands! She looks like she's going to bite her tounge off.

Shaun and Lisa said...

I loved jumping in leaves when I was a kid. Those pics are way cute! And we will have to come try out your new fire pit:)