Friday, October 24, 2008

Always want what you cant have!

Kailey is absolutely obsessed with having straight hair. She is always begging me to straighten it, but I hate to do it. Not only because it takes FOREVER to do, but because I dont want to damage her hair. So very rarely do I do it for her. However, she is so freakin cute!!
I was really surprised as to how long it really is. With the curls you cant tell because it just bounces right up around her ears. She is so funny to watch when she has straight hair though. She's always flinging it around or tucking it behind her ears. It's just so cute!
I personally still love the curls!!

4 comments:

RINA :) said...

Wow! Her hair is long! She is soooo cute =) And I too love her curly hair the best!

Jen said...

OMGosh!!! That hardly looks like her!!!! She looks so much older!!

Rachey-Foo said...

sooo true, heather! me and rina are always trying to tame our crazy hair. and yet people PAY to have curly hair like ours. makes no sense.
kailey is soooo adorably cute! and i do love the straight hair. it's fun!

Shaun and Lisa said...

Wow, she looks so much older with it straight! I luv both looks.