Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hold onto your britches...we've got a teenager!

I still am in total shock that Austin is 13. Where has the time gone? I so vividly remember the day I had him. What a happy memory. When I was pregnant with Austin, I was in such a dark place in my life. Heavenly Father knew EXACTLY what I needed to bring me back. Austin entered my life at just the right time. I hate to even think about where I might be without him. The Lord really does know our needs and truley does bless us accordingly.
Austin IS "Something special to me". He is such a good example to everyone around him...including me. Sometimes he amazes me with the things he already knows. He has such a strong testimony and is so close to the spirit. I have had several oppertunities to have long talks with him...sometimes about nothing at all...but he never seizes to amaze me with his sweet, strong spirit. I can really see why the Lord saved him for these last days. He most definately is a "great and noble one". What I have ever done to be blessed with such a wonderful boy, I will never know. I am just thankful that my Heavenly Father loved me enough to send me this sweet young man. He has such a tender heart and would do anything for anyone.
Happy birthday Austin...I love you!
I promise to do my best to try to stay patient through these awkward teenage years. We're in it together! :)

1 comments:

Salem Fire Soccer said...

I cannot believe Austin is 13!! We have been friends for over 13 years amazing!! These pictures of him are so cute, I love the one of him on the tracks.