Friday, August 8, 2008

CAMPING

Over the July 24th weekend we did our traditional camping trip. We had a lot of fun! There are a lot of pictures but there where so many cute ones that I couldn't pick from them to choose which ones I wanted to post. So I hope you have as much fun looking at them as I do!

Shani brought her friend Julie with her this year. The kids all loved and adored her! She brought a lot of fun to the campsite with her. We were even blessed to have Jake, Amanda and her friend Ashlee join us for the night for dinner.
Of course J had to check out the fishin holes! Not to my surprise...he caught one!
Our traditional cousin picture.
This was my neice and nephews first year camping. I think they had loads of fun!
SAY WHAT!?
What's this? A little girl, tomboy, or just a mud puppy!?
Julie surprised Austin with a kiss on the cheek.
Boy was he surprised!!
There was a little river not far from camp that the kids
found great delight in cooling off in.
But the best part of camp is the fire... roasting marshmellows...
and eating smores!

1 comments:

RINA :) said...

YAY! You posted one with out me there =) I'm so proud of you! LOL We need to get Jen to set up her blog! Well you are doing a good job sister!

Love,
Rina