Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point

Every Tuesday through the month of August you can go to Thanksgiving Point and get in for just $2 a person!! This is amazing! When I found out that to get into the Gardens would usually cost $10 just for me, and that's what I paid to get my whole family in, I was extatic! We went with my friend Alisha, her son Teyven and her mom. We had so much fun! There was lots of fun places to stop for pictures. By the time we were through the kids were sick of posing for them!! The reward for them came at the end when we stopped to let them play in the Noa's Ark water exhibit. They had a blast getting wet. They didn't want the fun to end. But heck...for $2 a person, maybe we can go back and do the Dinosaur Museum next!! :)

1 comments:

RINA :) said...

Hey Girl!

I so wish we could go! What are the hours? I start my new job this week...ewww. I'll have to keep you posted =)

Love ya,
Rina