Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She didn't look sick to me

I just came across this picture and I found myself looking at it in awe. This is a picture of Kailey just 5 hours before she was put in the hospital. I cant believe that she looks so normal and yet she was on her way to getting sooo sick! Sometimes I wonder what the Lord has in store for this specail little girl. She has endured soooo much in her young life. Yet she wears a smile through it all. She has such a strong, loving, wonderful spirit. What a blessing she is to have in our family. I just thought I would share my thoughts...cause I am still throughly amazed at how quick she made a turn for the worse.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh the joys of asthma. Did you take any pics at the hospital?

Heather said...

only on my cell phone. I really wish I had one of her on the helicopter...but who'd a known she was going to fly on one!