Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

Ya Ya...I know...always a day late and a dollar short. But better late than never...RIGHT?! So yesterday my Michael turned 10! I can't believe how old they are all getting! When he was born I never dreamed it would be so hard to watch him grow, and never thought it would be so difficult to let him! Sometimes I wish I could keep him a baby forever! But it has been so much fun to watch him grow into such a fine young man. I hope you enjoy my trip down memory lane as I share some priceless pictures of my sweet little man!

Michael was born Sunday September 6, 1998 at 1:57 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 22in long. As you can see, Michael loved to make messes, and thourghly enjoyed his first birthday cake! How cute is he?
Happy Birthday Bud!
I love you!!

1 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!