Saturday, April 17, 2010

An AMAZING day!!

Oh my....we have waited for this day for so long, and it's here. Everything was perfect!! The weather, the Temple, our Sealer was amazing!! I learned sooo much. It's really amazing how you can go and go and go to the Temple and everytime walk away learning something new. The spirit was so strong. I am so grateful to all the family and friends that were there to support us.
The other thing I find to be amazing is the stronger bond that I FEEL to my Eternal sweetie. It is an actual feeling, and I dont quite know how to put it in words. For those of you that did it right the first time, and have never experienced what it's like to be married civily and then go be Sealed, there is a definate difference. I loved J before the fact, but it is so much stronger now, I dont really even know that it's "love" that makes it stronger. But what I do know is that I really gained a stronger Testimony on the power of the Temple, and the fact that Families ARE Forever. It really makes me want to try so much harder to keep our kids close. My Family is a really big deal to me. And the fact that I get to have them forever...It's almost overwhelming! The strange thing is that even though my kids, and J's kids aren't sealed to us, I still feel that bond for eternity. I am the luckiest woman alive!! I have a great husband, great kids, and a Savior that loves me. Heavenly Father truely is aware of our needs, and answers every prayer! My heart is full....thank you again to everyone that has helped us along our way to be able to get to where we are now. I love you all!!

1 comments:

Shaun and Lisa said...

That is so awesome. I wish we could've been there..